Barbless Hooks are:
- Better for fish.
- Safer for humans.
- Easier to remove.
- Work as well as barbed hooks.
- Perfect for kids.
All our hooks are made from high carbon steel and are sharpened chemically for long lasting, high quality hooks.
Set the hook faster.
Simply put, sharp, high quality hooks catch more fish. We believe our barbless hooks are some of the best and back it up by offering a full refund if you're not completely satisfied. Our barbless hooks allow you to set the hook quicker than traditional hooks and react faster. Then just keep the line tight and reel 'em in.
8 Eagle Claw 2/0 Barbless Hooks: $2.99
|The 2/0 size is the largest hook we sell and works well for catfish, bass, walleye and larger fish. You'll get 8 Eagle Claw 2/0 barbless hooks for freshwater fishing. Made in USA.
8 Eagle Claw size 2/0 hooks: $2.99
10 Eagle Claw Size 2 Barbless Hooks: $2.99
|Size 2 hooks are considerably smaller than the 2/0 hooks. They work well for most types of fish and are a good all-purpose hook when you're not sure what you'll catch. There are ten hooks in the unopened package. Made in USA.
10 Eagle Claw size 2 hooks: $2.99
10 Eagle Claw Size 4 Barbless Hooks: $2.99
|Eagle Claw (made in USA) hooks are extremely sharp and allow you to set the hook quickly. This unopened package of ten hooks (#4) is great for bass fishing and walleye. Made in USA.
10 Eagle Claw size 4 hooks: $2.99
Be sure to read our Shipping and Refund Policies.
Pros and Cons of Using Barbless Hooks
- Pro – it causes much less damage (and pain) to the fish. This means healthier and happier fish ready to be caught next time.
- Pro – if you hook your brother's eyebrow it's much easier to remove (the hook, not your brother's eyebrow).
- Con – You have to get used to using barbless fishing hooks for fishing. A few fish may get away as you learn. This might be even more so with inexperienced anglers.
- Con – it may be more difficult to find the hooks and lures you want, although this is changing.